Air India Opens Bookings for Flights to Saudi Arabia
India’s state-owned airline, Air India, has resumed bookings for international flights from India to Saudi Arabia. Passengers planning to travel to the Kingdom can book tickets on the Air India website or at booking offices, call centres, or authorized travel agents.
“Air India opens bookings from India to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Before booking tickets kindly read the travel guidelines carefully. Bookings opened through Air India Website, Booking Offices, Call Centre & Authorised Travel Agents,” Air India said in a tweet.
“It will be the sole responsibility of the passengers to ensure his/her eligibility to enter the destination country. Air India will accept no liability in this regard,” it added
Travel Guidelines for those travelling from India to Saudi Arabia:
- Resident permit holders (Iqama holders with valid exit re-entry visas) who have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine inside the Kingdom before their departure from the Kingdom are allowed to travel.
- Passengers must confirm through their Tawakalna mobile application (vaccine certificate and health passport) that they have taken two doses of the vaccine from Saudi Arabia prior to check-in.
- A negative RT-PCR test result was obtained within 72 hours of boarding.This RT-PCR report must be from an ICMR-accredited laboratory and must have a QR code.
- Passengers must register their immunization data on the Muqeem website.
- Passengers must carry their fully vaccinated Covid-19 certificate at the time of travel.