Domestic Hajj 2022
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has unveiled three Hajj 2022 packages for domestic pilgrims. Now, those who wish to perform Hajj from Saudi Arabia can complete the registration procedures electronically. This article will walk you through the information on domestic Hajj packages and prices, how to register for local hajj online, registration timeline and requirements.
Domestic Hajj Packages & Prices
The following are the three domestic Hajj packages that the Ministry has announced:
- Hospitality Ordinary Camps: SAR 9,098
- Hospitality Upgraded Camps: SAR 11,970
- Hospitality Minia Towers: SAR 13,943
The above rates do not include value-added taxes and transportation fees from the pilgrim’s city to Makkah.
Local Hajj Registration Steps
You can complete the local Hajj 2022 registration by following the procedures below:
- Visit the link: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa or Eatmarna App.
- Sign in and enter your personal information.
- Enter the verification code.
- Select “Hajj Services.”
- Register your desire to perform Hajj: Register your and companions’ information.
- Choose Hajj Packages: You can add 10 favourite packages and an optional package based on the price you specify by clicking on the “set the price of the op[tional package.”
- Select “Additional Services.”
- Send Hajj Application: Confirm the registration and the application could be modified until 11/06/2022.
- Hold the electronic draw: To choose nominees for Hajj on Sunday 12/06/2022.
- Notifying Nominees: Through text message that contains the SADAD bill number on Sunday 12/06/2022.
- Payment of the bill: Within 48 working hours.
- Issuance of Hajj Permit.
Hajj registration for pilgrims from inside Saudi Arabia began on 03/06/2022 and ends on 11/06/2022. According to the ministry, there will be no privileges for those who register early.
The following are the registration requirements for local Hajj 2022:
- Valid Iqama or National ID
- Age should not be more than 65 years
- Fully immunized according to the “Tawakkalna” app.
The ministry said that the Individuals who have never performed Hajj before and are fully immunised will be given priority.
Also Read: How to Check Hajj Insurance Status Online