Final Exit VisaAbsherHuroob

Can an expat with Huroob get a Final Exit visa?

Final Exit Visa on Huroob

If you’re an expat resident living in Saudi Arabia, you’ll need a Final Exit Visa issued by the Ministry of Interior (MOI) in order to leave the country permanently. It has been clarified by the ministry of interior’s Absher portal whether an expatriate who is in a Huroob status (Absence from work report) can get a final exit visa.

The official Twitter account of Absher clarified that, if an expatriate individual while in the absence-from-work report (huroob), a final exit visa cannot be issued.

If you are wondering how to check huroob status in Saudi Arabia read this blog post about checking huroob status online.

If you are unsure how to check your Final Exit visa status, read this blog post that explains the step-by-step procedure of checking your final exit visa online.

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker!