Do you know what happens if you dont renew your vehicle registration on time? Saudi Arabia has recently imposed a fine for not renewing vehicle registration (Istimara). This article will explain how much is the penalty for not renewing Istimara in Saudi Arabia.
What are the fines for not renewing your vehicle registration in Saudi Arabia?
The General Directorate of Traffic (Muroor) in Saudi Arabia clarified that there will be a penalty of SR 100 for not renewing a vehicle registration (Istimara) on time.
The Muroor warned that any driver who does not renew his vehicle’s registration within 60 days of its expiration will be fined SR 100 each year.
The process of renewal of Istimara is easy and can be done online through the Absher portal, which is explained in this article.
- How to Check Istimara Validity Online
- How to Perform Fahas (MVPI) in Saudi Arabia
- How to Check Fahas Validity Online
- How to Check Vehicle Insurance Validity in KSA
- How to Book a Muroor Appointment on Absher