Registration for Hajj-2020 is now open to non-Saudis residing in the kingdom until July 10 (Dhul Qidah 19), according to the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Those expatriates wishing to perform the Hajj can register using the link below.
The registration will be on the basis of health and regulatory conditions issued earlier.
- Those between the ages of 20 and 65 years old can apply
- Only local residents can apply for Hajj -2020 online.
- People without any underlying conditions such as diabetes, heart condition, suspected of having contracted COVID-19 can apply.
- Those who have never performed Hajj can apply.
- Applicants will have to agree to mandatory quarantine before and after Hajj.
According to the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, Saudi citizens pilgrimage is limited to health practitioners and security personnel who recovered from coronavirus pandemic. 70 percent of pilgrims will be expatriates residing in the kingdom.