Saudi Arabia’s health ministry has started the COVID-19 vaccine registration through the “Sehhaty” mobile application on Dec. 15, 2020. Citizens and Residents can register for the Coronavirus vaccine via the Sehhaty app free of charge. The following are the steps to register for the COVID-19 vaccine.
– Download the Sehhaty app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
– Create an account with the Sehhaty app if you are not yet registered.
– Select “Covid-19 Vaccine.”
– Select the beneficiary; (for whom you are applying) “Me” or “My Dependents.”
– Then click “Next.”
– On the next page, fill with your basic information: Mobile Number, Region, and City of Residence
– Select your Occupation from the given list
– On the next page, answer yes or no on the questions related to your health condition like do you suffer from obesity, allergy, chronic disease.
– Click Next to complete the application.