Hajj & UmrahSaudi Arabia

Domestic Hajj Packages for 2023 Starting at SAR 3,984

Local Hajj Registration 2023

Hajj registration for 2023 is now open for people living in Saudi Arabia. Packages for domestic pilgrims start at 3,984 Saudi Riyals. Both citizens and residents who wish to perform Hajj this year can apply through the Hajj ministry’s website or the Nusuk app.

Priority for first-time Hajj pilgrims

One must be at least 12 years old to apply for the Hajj. The government will give priority to people who have never performed the Hajj before. If there are still spots available, people who have gone on the Hajj before may also be able to join.

Local Hajj Packages

There are four package options for domestic pilgrims. The first one costs between SAR 10,596 and 11,841, the second one costs between SAR 8,092 and 8,458, the third one costs SAR 13,150, and the fourth one, which is the most affordable option, costs 3,984 Saudi Riyals. All of these prices already include tax.

Vaccination is mandatory

People who apply for the Hajj must get vaccinated for coronavirus and seasonal influenza before going. They must also have a certificate showing that they have received the ACYW quadruple meningitis vaccine at least 10 days before arriving at the holy sites.

Hajj fees can be paid in 3 installments

This year, domestic pilgrims have the option to pay for their Hajj package in three installments instead of all at once like before. They can pay 20% of the total cost to reserve their spot and then have to pay the rest in two more installments. The first of these installments, which is 20% of the total cost, must be paid within 72 hours of registering. The second installment, 40%, must be paid by 7/7/1444 AH. The final payment, the remaining 40%, must be paid by 10/10/1444 AH.

Also Read:

Back to top button