What is a boarding pass ?
The boarding pass is a document provided by an airline for check-in, giving a passenger permission to enter the restricted area of an airport and to board the airplane for a particular flight. At a minimum, it identifies the passenger, the flight number, and the date and scheduled time for departure: How to Issue Saudi Airlines Boarding Pass Online
Boarding passes Print at home
A print-at-home boarding pass is a document that travelers are able to print at home, at their office or anywhere with an internet connection and printer, giving them permission to board an airplane for a particular flight. Now almost all airlines offer this facility: Print Saudi Airlines Boarding Pass from Nearest Self-Service Kiosk
To check in online, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your airline website
- Enter your Name and ticket number or reservation number.
- Choose the flight for which you want to check in, as well as all passengers concerned.
- Select your seat using the cabin layout. You can either accept the suggested seat or choose a different Seat by clicking on “Change seat selection”.
- Enter your baggage details. You can also purchase additional Baggage Option.
- Fill up your details like Nationality, Passport Number, Expiry, Issue. Etc same as in Passport
- Get printed
To Issue Saudi Airlines (Saudia) boarding pass online visit https://www.saudia.com/TRAVEL-WITH-SAUDIA/Book-with-Us/Web-check-in
Saudia allows issuing boarding pass through website prior to 48 hours of departure.
At the Airport
- Drop off your baggage at the “Baggage drop-off” counter before your flight’s Check-in Deadline.
- Give your printed boarding pass and get new original one from Check in Online counter.
- Check-in is available 24 hours before departure
- No long waiting times, Just arrive and drop-off baggage 45 – 75 minutes before.
- You can reserve your own seat and print out your boarding pass