The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has launched a new mobile app “Eatmarna” “اعتمرنا” which enables domestic pilgrims to book an appointment to perform Umrah. Pilgrims will be allowed three hours to perform Umrah. The Etmarna application is linked with the ‘Tawakkalna’ app to verify the health condition of the permit applicant.
Currently the Eatmarna application is only available in the Apple store and the Android version will be launched soon.
According to the Ministry, starting Oct. 4 the kingdom will allow 6,000 domestic pilgrims daily to perform Umrah in the first phase. In the second phase, 15,000 domestic pilgrims will be allowed to perform Umrah per day starting from October 18. Visitors from outside the kingdom will be permitted from November 1, when Umrah’s capacity will rise to 20,000 pilgrims per day.
Procedure to book an Umrah Appointment with Eatmarna (اعتمرنا) app
- Download the Eatmarna اعتمرنا app.
- Select English
- Use your Iqama Number and “Tawakkalna” app password to login to the app.
- Enter the verification code received on your Mobile.
- Select type of Application (Citizens and Residents / GCC Citizens / International Pilgrims)
- Then fill out the form with all the required information.
- Select the reason to book the appointment. (Umrah Appointment or Permit as a worshiper)
- Select the person (person who required the permit)
- Select the Date and Time
- Then select the centers for transporting or gathering pilgrims in Makkah.
That’s all. You have now successfully booked an Umrah appointment via the Eatmarna app.