Saudi Arabia recently announced it will facilitate travel for expatriates who have an exit-reentry visa or final exit visa to return to their home countries in the midst of a continuing coronavirus outbreak. The new decision came in accordance with the order of King Salman, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
A new service in the Absher portal called “Awdah” allows all residents (both legal and violators) inside the kingdom to submit an application to return to their home countries electronically via the Absher portal.
Once the request is approved the travel procedures will be arranged.
Awdah Service in Absher
Follow the steps below,
- Visit the Absher website: www.absher.sa
- There is no need to log in to Absher to use the Awdah service.
- Select the “Awdah Service” from the bottom of the screen.
Click on New Travel Request
- Then enter your Iqama Number or Border Number (for those who don’t have Iqama)
- Enter Your Date of Birth in the Hijri or Gregorian Calendar.
- Then enter your Mobile Number.
- Finally, enter the Image code and press continue.
Once the application has been approved, you will be notified via SMS or you can also check the status through the Absher portal.