Saudi Arabian Airlines has announced seven conditions for passengers returning to the Kingdom on its flights once Saudi Arabia lifts travel restrictions.
Following are the guidelines to travel to Saudi Arabia,
- All passengers must fill out and sign the Health Disclaimer Form and hand it over to the health control center upon arrival at the airport.
- All passengers will undergo 7-days self-quarantine at home (3 days for health practitioners with negative PCR results at the end of the self-quarantine period).
- All passengers must download and register on Tatamman and Tawakkalna Applications.
- Passengers must assign a home location through the Tatamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- Passengers must monitor COVID-19 symptoms, and immediately call 937 if any symptoms appear or go to a primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.
- Passengers must do a daily health assessment on the Tatamman app. Guests must follow precautionary procedures during self-quarantine at home as stated in the Health Disclaimer Form.
- To view the restrictions and exemptions that apply to tickets, click here.
Saudia also announced travel requirements for the following 25 countries: UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, China, UK, Italy, Germany, France, Austria, Turkey, Greece, Bangladesh, Philippines, Malaysia, South Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria and Indonesia.