If you applied for a Saudi tourist visa, you will be required to have health insurance. If you are unsure if your insurance policy is active, there are a few ways to check the status of your policy. In this article we will show you how to check the status of health insurance policy for Saudi tourist visa.
Tourist Visa Insurance Check on CCHI
You can now check your Health insurance policy linked to your tourist visa on the Council of Health Insurance (CHI) website. And to do so you only need your passport number. Here are the steps:
- Go to the CHI portal: https://eservices.chi.gov.sa/Pages/ClientSystem/SCTH.aspx
- Under the “Tourist Insurance Inquiry” section, enter your Passport Number.
- Then enter the Captcha code correctly.
- Click on the “OK” button to get your Tourist Visa Insurance Status.
On the next page, you will see all information related to your medical insurance policy.
Benefits of a Tourist Visa Insurance
There are many benefits to having Tourist Visa medical insurance. It can help cover the cost of medical care if you become ill or injured while in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, it can provide peace of mind in knowing that you have coverage in case of an emergency.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to check the status of your Saudi Tourist Visa Insurance. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily check the status of your insurance and ensure that you are covered while you are in the kingdom.
- How to Check Iqama Health Insurance Status
- Steps to Check Hajj Insurance Status
- How to Check Visit Visa Insurance Status