The Saudi Electricity Company has launched an interactive WhatsApp service that enables customers to track their bills and accounts, report service disruptions, file complaints, and access many other services.
To benefit from the service, send a WhatsApp message to this number 920001100 or via this link: https://wa.me/+966920001100/?text=hi
The Saudi Electricity Company’s Interactive WhatsApp Service offers the following services:
Bills and Accounts
- Display consumption bill
- Display My Accounts
- Fixed Bill
- Report a fire
- Report a complete outage in the service
- Report a partial outage in the service
- Voltage issue
- Consumption tariff
- Hesabi Service
- Methods of payment
- Fixed bill
Additionally, the service enables customers to locate service offices and file complaints.
How to access Electricity Bills via WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Send “Hi” to “920001100“
- Select “English” by choosing the option “2“.
- Select “Bills & Accounts Services” by sending “1“
- Then select “Show My Bill” by sending “1“
- Send your Saudi Electricity Account Number
You can now view the amount due on your electricity bill.