Procedure to Register as Technician with Saudi Council of Engineers
Expatriate engineers and technicians working in Saudi Arabia are required to register with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). The SCE registration process for technicians with or without a diploma certificate is explained below.
- A Photograph
- A Scanned Copy of your Iqama
- Self-attested authorization letter
- Employment letter from sponsor
- A Scanned Copy of Passport
- Registration fee SR 500
- Membership fee SR 200 for one year
Technician Registration with SCE
Visit the Saudi Engineering Council website: https://www.saudieng.sa/
Click on “Join to Saudi Council Membership.”
Enter the following information:
- Email ID
- Select “Technician” in the “Membership Classification.”
- Iqama Number or Border Number
- New Password
- Preferred Notification Language: English
- Mobile Number
Click on “Register” to complete the registration process.
Now, log in to the site with your username and password.
Upload your photograph and fill in other required personal information such as:
- Job Title
- City of Residence
- English Name
- Arabic Name
- Country of Birth
- Date of Birth
In the next step, Select Membership Duration in Years: 1, 2 or 3
On the next page, select the answer to the question Do you have a diploma certificate?: Yes or No.
If you select yes; you will have to fill in the following information:
- Graduation Country
- Graduation Year
- Name of the College or University
Now, upload all the required documents for the Saudi council of engineers technician registration.
- Iqama / Border Number (Upload a clear copy of Iqama. In case of register with border number upload a photo copy of visa together border number)
- Self Attested Authorization Letter
- Employment Letter (It must be attested by chamber of commerce)
- Copy of Passport
After uploading all required documents, click on “Finish”
You will receive a SADAD number in your registered mobile number by SMS. You have to pay SR 500 as registration fees by ATM or internet banking. Also Read: List of Technical Professions That Require Sec Registration for Iqama Renewal
Once you have paid the SR 500 fee for Saudi engineering council registration for technicians, the SCE will begin verifying your documents. They may request additional documents or a clear copy of the same file.
After the verification process is complete, you will receive an SMS from the Saudi Council of Engineers with instructions on how to pay the membership fee.
When you pay for it, the status of your account will change to Yaqeen verified and Jawazat updated.