Saudi Engineering Council Membership Renewal
The Saudi Council of Engineers is a professional body intended to promote the engineering profession and develop and upgrade its standards and those practising it. It operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment. Every engineer and technician working in Saudi Arabia must register with SCE. You can now renew your Saudi Engineering Council membership by visiting the Saudieng.sa website.
Fees for SCE Membership Renewal
SCE membership renewal fees are SR 250 for engineers and SR 200 for technicians.
How to Renew SCE Membership
In order to renew your Saudi Council of Engineers membership, you need to pay the fee via SADAD. Below are the steps:
- Log in to the saudieng.sa website: https://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/accreditation/Pages/login.aspx
- Click on “Renew Membership” button which you can find at the lower bottom of the page.
- Select the “Number of Years”
- Get the “SADAD payment number”
- Pay the bill through ATM or Internet Banking (SCE Biller Code: 123)
Once the payment has been completed, you will be notified via SMS. Upon successful payment, your SCE membership will be automatically extended.