How to Check How Many SIMs in your Iqama
It is always a good idea to make sure that no one else is using your Iqama number to connect to a mobile network. Why? Because it exposes you to a bigger security risk. Now, through the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) website’s ‘My Number Service‘ page, you will be able to check how many SIM cards are registered with your iqama number in Saudi Arabia.
You can check this in two ways. (1) By entering your iqama number and registered mobile phone number. (2) Using only your iqama number. Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in Absher
In the first method, in order to check sim cards, you must have a registered mobile number linked to your iqama. A secret code will be sent to your mobile number and you will be required to enter it on the site. These are the steps.
- Visit the CITC website: “https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/”
- Select the ENGLISH from the top of the menu
- Select Actor Type as “INDIVIDUAL”
- Enter “IQAMA NUMBER” and “DATE OF BIRTH” (Use Hijri Calander to Convert DOB)
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Image code.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered Mobile Number you provided. Enter the Secret Code and click on “Submit”.
In the next window, you will be able to see a list of Mobile Numbers/Data SIMs linked to your Iqama. Similar: Easy Ways to Check Iqama Expiry Date
Alternatively, you can also check Iqama SIM Numbers without providing a mobile number. Following are the steps.
- Visit the CITC portal using this link: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/
- Enter the IQAMA NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH
- Select the “I do not have a mobile number” option (see screenshot below)
- Enter the IMAGE CODE and press SEARCH
You’ll see the number of mobile connections associated with your Iqama number.
- Procedure to Cancel Mobile Numbers in Saudi Arabia
- How to Block Unauthorized Mobile Numbers in Your Iqama
- How to Port Your Mobile Number to Another Network
- List of Useful Phone Numbers in Saudi Arabia