How to Check How Many SIMs in Your Iqama
Iqama number is a primary document that proves your identity in Saudi Arabia, and it is a mandatory requirement for getting a SIM card in the kingdom. This article will show you how to check how many SIM cards have registered using your Iqama number on the CITC portal online, so you can be sure no one else is using a mobile number on your behalf.
Checking the number of SIM cards registered under your Iqama number is now possible through the official website of the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC). You can check this in two ways:
#1: Using Iqama Number, DOB, And A Registered Mobile Number
To use the first method, you’ll need to enter your Iqama number, date of birth, and a mobile phone number registered under your Iqama. In addition, you will need to enter an OTP received in your mobile number. Here are the steps:
- Go to the CITC website: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/
- Select ENGLISH.
- Select Actor Type as “INDIVIDUAL”
- Enter “IQAMA NUMBER” and “DATE OF BIRTH” (Use Gregorian to Hijri Converter to Convert DOB)
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Image code.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered Mobile Number you provided. Enter the Secret Code and click on “Submit”.
You will see a list of Mobile Numbers/Data SIMs linked to your Iqama in the next window.
Also Read: How to Cancel Your SIM Cards in Saudi Arabia
#2: Only Using Iqama Number And DOB
You can also check your SIMs under Iqama without providing a mobile number. But, you will only get information about the number of connections in this method, not numbers. Follow these steps:
- Go to the CITC site: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/
- Enter the IQAMA NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH
- Check the option “I do not have a mobile number.”
- Enter the image code and click on the “Search.”
You’ll see the number of mobile connections associated with your Iqama number.
If you’re living in Saudi Arabia, it’s important to know how many sims are registered under your iqama. Luckily, checking online is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply follow the steps outlined in this article, and you’ll be able to see how many sims are associated with your iqama.