What is the Nafath Platform
Nafath is a digital identity management platform provided by the National Information Center of Saudi Arabia. It enables citizens and residents to obtain and manage their digital identities similar to their physical ones. The platform allows for unified access to various service providers through verification of the user’s identity. This article will show you how to register on the Nafath app in a few easy steps.
Nafath Registration Steps
To register on the Nafath app, you need to have an account with Absher. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once the app is downloaded, you will need to register with Nafath to activate it on your mobile phone. Here’s how you can activate the Nafath app:
- Open the Nafath app
- Go to the “Settings” menu and change the language to English.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Enter your Iqama number and Absher password
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number
- On the next page, create a 6-digit PIN for accessing your Nafath account and enable Face Verification.
That’s it! You have successfully activated your Nafath account.
How to Approve Nafath Access
When accessing Saudi government services portal such as the MOFA portal for visa applications, or private sites like bank websites to open a new account online, you will be prompted to verify your access using the Nafath app. Here are the steps to follow for the verification process:
- Open the Nafath app
- Upon opening the app, it will scan for service requests; grant access to them by clicking the “Accept” button.
- In the next step, you will need to choose a request number provided by the service provider.
- Next, enter your 6-digit PIN number.
Done! you’ve approved the Nafath app request.
In summary, signing up for the Nafath app is quick and easy. Just follow the steps mentioned in this article to create and activate your Nafath account. With your Nafath account, you can access different service portals securely and smoothly. Remember, you’ll need an Absher account to register for the Nafath app. Once you have it, the Nafath app lets you access all the services provided by the National Information Center of Saudi Arabia from one central place.