What is Nitaqat?
Nitaqat is a Saudization program. The program requires businesses in the private sector must hire a certain percentage of Saudi citizens out of their total workforce. The Nitaqat program classifies the kingdom’s private sector establishments into different categories based on the number of Saudis employed: Platinum, High Green, Mid-Green, Low Green, and Red. You can check the Iqama red green colour status or nitaqat colour category of your employer or company by visiting the Ministry of Labor (MOL KSA) website.
How To Check Iqama Red Green Color Status
You can check Nitaqat status on the MOL KSA website using one of the following ID numbers:
- Iqama Number
- Passport Number
- Border Number (Read this article to find out what is your border number)
To check your company’s nitaqat colour status, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Mol.gov.sa website: https://mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonSaudiEmpInquiry.aspx
- Enter your “IQAMA NUMBER” or “BORDER NUMBER” or “PASSPORT NUMBER.”
- Input the “image code”.
- Click on the search button (green button).
In the next window, you will be able to see the following details:
- Work Permit Number
- Your Full Name
- Employment Status
- IQAMA COLOR STATUS
- Legal Status of the Organization/Company