Nitaqat and Color Categories
Nitaqat is a Saudization program. As per the program, every company in the private sector has to employ a certain percentage of Saudi citizens. The Nitaqat program classifies the country’s private firms into different categories on the basis of the number of Saudis employed: Platinum, High Green, Mid Green, Low Green, and Red. You can check your establishment’s or employer’s nitaqat color category (Iqama Red Green status) by visiting the Ministry of Labor’s “MOL KSA” website.
Procedure to check Iqama color status on MOL KSA website
Nitaqat color status can be checked through the MOL KSA website using one of the following Identity numbers:
Below is the Step-by-Step Procedure on how to check “Iqama red green” color status,
- Visit the Ministry of Labor website: https://mol.gov.sa/
- Enter the “IQAMA NUMBER” or “BORDER NUMBER” or “PASSPORT NUMBER” in the middle column (as indicated in the screenshot).
- Enter the “image code”.
- Press the search button (green button).
In the next window, you will be able to see the following details:
- Your Full Name
- Work Permit Number
- Employment Status (Currently working or absent from work)
- Iqama Color Status
- Establishment / Company Legal Status