Table of Contents
- Checking Nitaqar Color Status in Saudi Arabia
Checking Nitaqar Color Status in Saudi Arabia
Since the Nitaqat system was introduced by the Saudi Government in 2011 to boost the participation of Saudi citizens in the private sector, it’s crucial for expatriates to know their iqama color status or their company’s Nitaqat color category. This is because certain color categories have limitations on renewing their employees’ iqamas, or they need to employ more Saudis and upgrade to a higher category to be able to renew iqamas or recruit foreign employees. In this article, we explain how you can check your iqama color status in just a few clicks.
Step-by-Step Guide to Check Your Iqama Colour Status
You can now easily check your Iqama color status by visiting the MHRSD’s Non-Saudi Employee Inquiry page on the mol.gov.sa website. Please note that this website is available only in Arabic. If you wish to view it in English, use your browser’s translation function to translate from Arabic to English for better understanding. Here are the steps:
- Go to the MOL KSA website: https://mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonSaudiEmpInquiry.aspx.
- Enter one of these ID numbers: Iqama Number, Border Number, or Passport Number.
- Enter the image code.
- Click on the “Search” button (green button).
After clicking the Search button, the website will display your Iqama Nitaqat colour status. This will indicate the category your company falls into, such as Platinum, High Green, Low Green, or Red.
What Does the Red-Green Color Status Mean?
- Red Color: If your Iqama color is red, your employer isn’t meeting the requirements of the Nitaqat system. This suggests they aren’t complying with Saudization requirements.
- Platinum and High Green Color: If your Iqama color is high green or platinum, which means your employer complies with the Nitaqat system. This shows that your employer is fulfilling the Saudization requirements.
- Low Green Color: This color indicates that your employer does not fully comply with the Nitaqat system and needs to take more actions to upgrade to higher categories, like employing more Saudis.
In conclusion, understanding how to check your iqama color status or your employer’s Nitaqat color category is crucial, as it can significantly impact your employment and iqama renewal. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily check your company’s Nitaqat color category.
More from KSAexpats.com:
- How to Check Your Iqama Expiry Date
- How to Check Iqama Expiration Without Absher
- How to Check Iqama Huroob Status
- Annual Leave and Holidays in Saudi Arabia
- How to Calculate ESB in Saudi Arabia