How to Check Whether a New Iqama Has Been Issued or Not in Saudi Arabia
An Iqama is a mandatory document for expatriates living and working in Saudi Arabia. If you’re new to the country, you’re likely wondering how to check your Iqama issuance status and Iqama number online. In this blog post, we will show you how to check if your Iqama has been issued or not, as well as how to check your Iqama number.
Checking Iqama Issuance Status: A Step-by-Step Guide
If you want to find your Iqama Number and issuance status, all you need is your border number. Finding the status of an Iqama issuance is easy. Go to the Ministry of Labor website (MOL KSA) and enter your border number. The MOL KSA website will tell you the status of your Iqama issuance. Here is a step-by-step guide.
- Go to the MOL KSA website: https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx
- This website will open in Arabic by default, and you can change the language to English or Urdu from the top menu.
- Enter your ten-digit “Border Number” in the first field.
- Then, click on the “Date of Birth” field; choose Hijri or Gregorian calendar and select your birth date.
- Enter the verification code and click on the “Next” button.
On the next page, you will see your Iqama number and other personal information, If your iqama has been granted. But if the page is not showing your Iqama number, it means that your iqama is not issued yet and is still under process.
Now it is easy to check if your Iqama has been issued or not online. All you need is your border number. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can quickly find out whether your Iqama has been issued or not.