Efada Medical Report for New Iqama or Iqama Issuance
Every expatriate who enters Saudi Arabia on a resident visa is required to take a medical test from Efada approved medical centres in order to be get issued a residence permit or Iqama. The Efada medical test can be completed by visiting one of the approved medical centres throughout the kingdom. You can now check your Efada medical report online by visiting the Efada service page on the MoH website.
To perform the Efada medical test for Iqama issuance, go to the nearest approved hospital or polyclinic and bring the following:
- Copies of Passport Including Visa Page
- A passport size photograph
- Fee for Efada Medical Test: Approx. SR 200
The medical centre will collect your X-ray, blood, urine, and stool. Once the examination is completed, you can check the status of your medical report on the EFADA website by clicking on the following link:
- Enter your “BORDER NUMBER“
- Then, enter the “SPONSOR ID“
- Select “Iqama Issuance” and click on the “Search” button.
On the following page, you will be able to view your Efada medical report.