How to Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity on Muqeem
The Exit ReEntry Visa allows expatriate residents in Saudi Arabia to leave the kingdom temporarily. You can check your Visa validity through the Absher portal or by using the Muqeem.sa website.
The Muqeem portal requires no login. All you need to do is simply enter your Iqama number, visa number, date of birth, or passport number on the Muqeem website to check your Visa Validity in KSA.
How to Check Visa Validity on Muqeem
Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check
- Select “English” from the top of the page.
- Choose one of the two options: “Iqama Number” or “Visa Number” and enter its value to the below column.
- Then choose one of the below options in the drop-down list and enter its value to the last column.
- Visa Number
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Iqama Expiry Date
- Visa Expiry Date
- To proceed, click the “CHECK” button.
Your Visa Details will appear on the next page on the muqeem website. This includes all relevant visa information, such as:
- Visa Number
- Visa Type
- Visa Duration
- Inside or Outside Information
- Visa Issue Date
Types of Exit Re-Entry Visas
1, Single Exit Re-Entry Visa
The Single Exit Re-Entry Visa allows you to leave and re-enter the country once.
2, Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
However, the Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa allows you to leave and enter the country indefinitely for a specified period of time, while the Single Entry Re-Entry Visa does not.
- How to Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa though Absher
- Procedure to Issue Final Exit Visa through Absher
- How to Cancel Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher
- How to Register Vaccine Status on Muqeem Portal
- MOH Corona Vaccine Registration Procedure