Table of Contents
Exit Re-Entry Visa
An exit re-entry visa is a travel permit that allows expatriate residents to leave and then return to the kingdom within a specified timeframe. Now, there are two methods to verify the validity of this visa. In this article, we will guide you on how to easily check the validity or expiry date of your re-entry visa using either the Muqeem portal or the Absher platform.
Checking Visa Validity on Muqeem
To check your visa validity on Muqeem, all you need is your iqama number. By following the simple steps below, you can determine the expiry date of your re-entry visa in just a few seconds:
- Visit the Muqeem website: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check
- From the top menu, choose the English language option.
- Select the “Iqama Number” option and enter your ten-digit Iqama number.
- Choose the “Date of Birth” option and enter your date of birth accurately.
- Click on the “Check” button to submit your request.
- On the next page, you will see detailed information about your visa, including its status (valid or expired), type, duration, issue date, and return before date.
Checking Exit Re-Entry Visa Status on Absher
Alternatively, you can also check the status of your exit and re-entry visa through your Absher account. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Absher website: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals”
- Then select “English“
- Login to the Absher using your username and password.
- On the home page, click on “Information” under “Employment” section
- Then select “Exit re-entry visa status” from the list of services.
- Enter your Iqama number image code and click the “View” button.
- Next, you will be able to view your visa validity status, including visa number, duration, type of visa, etc.
In conclusion, checking the validity of your exit/re-entry visa online is straightforward. By following the above steps, you can easily verify your exit re-entry visa validity and expiry date. I hope this guide helps.
FAQs on Checking Exit Re-entry Visa Validity Online
An exit re-entry visa is a travel permit that allows expatriate residents in Saudi Arabia to leave and return to the kingdom within a specified timeframe.
You can verify the validity of your visa using the Muqeem portal or the Absher platform.
No, checking the validity of your visa online on both the Muqeem portal and the Absher platform is free of charge.
If your visa has expired, you should contact the relevant authorities or your sponsor in Saudi Arabia for guidance on the next steps.
Some categories of visas can be extended online, but it’s best to refer to the specific procedures on the Muqeem or Absher platforms or consult with your sponsor.
No, you don’t need an account with Muqeem to check visa validity. However, Absher requires you to have a registered account to verify the status.
Yes, on Muqeem, you can check the validity of another individual by using their Iqama number and associated details.
More from KSAexpats.com: