Expat residents (Iqama holders) in Saudi Arabia require an exit re-entry visa to leave the kingdom temporarily. The exit re-entry visa enables resident expatriates to exit and re-enter the kingdom for a pre-defined period. You can check your Visa validity either through the Absher or Muqeem KSA portals.
How to Check Visa Validity Through Muqeem
Visa validity checks through the Muqeem portal require no login and you can access this website from anywhere in the world. All you need to do is simply enter your Iqama number and date of birth or passport number to check your visa validity in KSA. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check
- Select English from the top menu.
- Select “Iqama Number” and enter your ten-digit resident permit number.
- Then select “Date-of-Birth” and enter it.
- Click on the “Check” button to proceed.
- You will be able to view your visa information in detail on the next page. This includes visa type, visa duration, visa issue date, return before date, and inside/outside the kingdom.