How to Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa for Dependents

By Mohammed Ameen

Updated on:

Procedure to Extend Exit Re-Entry Visas for Dependents Outside Saudi Arabia

Exit Re-Entry Visa for Dependents

Expat workers and their dependents (Residents) living in Saudi Arabia require an Exit-Re-Entry Visa to leave Saudi Arabia, temporarily.

Following is the procedure to issue an Exit Re-Entry visa for expatriate dependents using the Absher account.

In order to issue an exit re-entry visa for your dependents, you have to deposit the exit re-entry visa fee on their Iqama number through ATM or internet banking. The fee for the Exit Re-Entry Visa is SR 200 for the first two months and SR 100 for each additional month.

Additionally, you must also ensure they have sufficient validity of Iqama and passport. Also Read: How to Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa for Expat Workers through Absher

Steps to Issue Exit-Re-Entry Visa for Dependents

Visit the Absher website:

Select “My Dashboard

Select “More Details” in the “Dependents” tab.

Click on “Issue Visa”

Agree the terms and click “OK

Select on the two options:

  • Return Before:
  • Duration

Enter the required days or “Return Before” date and Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa.

Exit Re entry visa Online Abshir 8