The Ministry of Interior’s online platform, Absher, has launched a new service ‘Extend Exit Re-Entry Visa‘ which allows extending Exit Re-Entry visas for dependents who are outside Saudi Arabia.
Visa fees must be deposited in order to extend the exit re-entry visas of dependents.
Below is the procedure for extending exit re – entry visas for dependents outside the Kingdom.
- Visit www.abhser.sa and login with your username and password
- Go to the DASHBOARD > FAMILY MEMBERS > MORE DETAIL
- Read the rules and click on NEXT.
- Choose the dependent and click on ‘MORE DETAIL‘ then click on ‘EXTEND EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA‘.
- Then click on AGREE after reading the terms and conditions.
- Enter the number of days you want to extend and then click ‘Confirm’.