Check Muqeem / Iqama Expiry Date Online
You can now check your Saudi Iqama Expiry date in three ways: through MOI KSA’s Absher Portal, the Absher App, or through the MOL KSA Website. To check Iqama Expiry on the Absher, you must first log in to the portal. If you have not yet registered with Absher, you can check your Iqama Status on the MOL KSA website which needs only your Iqama number and date of birth.
Check Iqama Validity through MOI KSA’s Absher Portal
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check the validity of your Iqama or Muqeem using the Absher portal.
- Visit the Absher website: https://absher.sa
- Select “English” from the top menu.
- Login with your username and password.
- Enter the OTP received via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” option in the Dashboard.
Your Iqama validity will be displayed on the next page.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in Absher
Check Iqama Expiry Date using the MOL KSA website
If you are not registered with Absher or if you have forgotten your Absher password, use this easy method to check your Iqama expiry date.
- Visit the MOL website: https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx
- Select language: English, Arabic or Urdu
- Enter your “Iqama Number“.
- Select your Date of Birth in Gregorian or Hijri calendar format.
- Enter the image code and click on the “Next” button.
On the next page, you will be able to view the date your Iqama expires.