How to Check Iqama Expiration in Saudi Arabia
The Iqama is an important legal document for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. It serves as a residence permit and identification card. In today’s blog post, we’ll help you understand how to easily check your Iqama expiry date. Through this article, we’ll walk you through the simple process of checking your Iqama expiry on the Absher and mol.gov.sa website. So, let’s jump right in and learn how to keep your stay in the kingdom worry-free and well-informed.
Three Easy Ways to Check Your Iqama Expiry Date
If you want to know when your Iqama will expire in Saudi Arabia, there are a few ways to check it. You can go to the MOI Absher website or the MOL KSA website. Another option is to download the Absher app on your phone. All of these methods can help you find out when your Iqama will expire.
#1: Iqama Expiration Check on Absher Portal
If you want to check your Iqama’s validity on the Absher portal, you can follow these simple steps:
- First, go to the Absher website by visiting https://www.absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals” option.
- Select English as your preferred language
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you can learn how to create one by reading this article.
- Once you’re logged in, go to the homepage and click on the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” option
- After that, you’ll be directed to the next page where your Iqama’s validity will be displayed. That’s it!
Also Read: How to Change your Mobile Number in Absher
#2: Iqama Check On The MOL-KSA Website
If you prefer not to use the Absher portal, there’s another way to check the expiration date of your Iqama in Saudi Arabia. You can do it through the MOL.GOV.SA (wazarat amal) website, and you don’t even need to log in. Here’s how:
- Go to https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx
- A pop-up agreement box (in Arabic) will appear on your screen. Tick the box and click the green button. Then, select your preferred language: English, Arabic, or Urdu.
- In the first field, enter either your “Iqama Number” or “Border Number.”
- Next, provide your date of birth in either the Gregorian or Hijri calendar format.
- Enter the image code, then click on the “Next” button to submit your request.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see the expiration date of your Iqama, along with other information about your residence status in Saudi Arabia. It’s a simple and easy way to check your Iqama’s expiration date.
Related: How to Check if Your Iqama has been Issued or Not Online
#3: Iqama Check on Absber App
In addition to the above two methods, you can use the Absher app to find out your iqama expiration date. The app can be downloaded from the popular mobile application stores stores like App Store or Google Play.
To check your Iqama validity using the Absher app, follow the steps below:
- Install the Absher app on your phone and launch it.
- Log in to the app using your Absher user ID and password. You may need to provide an OTP (one-time password) that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you are logged in, tap on “Profile” in the “My Services” section.
- Tap on “My Iqama” to access your Iqama information.
You should now see your iqama expiry date, along with other details about your residence status in Saudi Arabia.
In conclusion, checking the expiration date of your Iqama in Saudi Arabia is an important task that every expat needs to do. Fortunately, there are multiple methods available to check your Iqama’s validity, including the Absher portal, the MOL.GOV.SA website, and the Absher app. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can quickly and easily check when your Iqama will expire, and take any necessary steps to renew it before it’s too late. Don’t let an expired Iqama cause unnecessary stress and problems – take a few minutes today to check its validity and stay on top of your residency status in Saudi Arabia.
More from KSAexpats.com: