Iqama or Muqeem is a residency permit in Saudi Arabia that allows expatriates to live and work in the Kingdom. Therefore, it’s essential to keep track of your Iqama expiration date. In this article, we provide a simple guide on how to check your Iqama expiry date online through five easy methods. Let’s get started!
1. Using Absher Portal
The first method is by using MOI Absher. You can easily check your Iqama validity on the Absher website. However, you need to have an Absher account first. Here are the steps:
- Visit https://absher.sa, select “Individuals,” and log in with your username and password.
- Once logged in, go to your personal dashboard.
- Find and click on the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” under the list of services.
The screen will display your validity. You can note it down or print it for your records.
2. Through the MOL KSA Website
No Absher account? No problem! You can also check your Iqama expiry date through the Ministry of Labor’s MOL KSA website. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to the MOL website at https://www.mol.gov.sa/individualuser/basicinfo.aspx.
- Mark the checkbox to agree to the terms, then click the green “Continue” button.
- Switch the website language to English from the top menu.
- Enter your Iqama Number or Border Number in the first field.
- Then, select your date of birth and enter the image code.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- An OTP (One-time password) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP to verify your identity.
Upon successful validation, you’ll see your Iqama information, including personal details like your name, profession, employer, and, crucially, the Iqama expiry date, displayed prominently for your convenience.
3. Via the Absher App
Alternatively, you can check your Iqama expiry date with the Absher app by following these simple steps:
- First, download the Absher app from your respective app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store). Once installed, open the app.
- Enter your username and password to log into your Absher account.
- Upon logging in, you’ll be directed to the app’s main dashboard.
- In the “My Services” section, tap “My Iqama“. This option is specifically designed for Iqama-related inquiries.
The app will then display your Iqama expiry status. For your convenience, you can either take a screenshot for digital storage or jot down the date for future reference.
4. Using Tawakkalna App
The Tawakkalna App, initially known for COVID-19 services, has expanded its services to include essential information. Here’s how to use it to check your iqama validity status:
- Download and install the Tawakkalna App from your device’s respective app store, be it Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Once installed, open the app and log in using your credentials. As soon as you log in, the home screen will display your ID’s expiry date, among other important information.
5. Ask Your Employer
Employers have access to platforms such as Absher Business, Muqeem, and HRSD portals like Qiwa for checking the residency status and Iqama validity of their employees. These tools provide an effective means for employers to comply with local regulations and manage their workforce efficiently. Therefore, if you cannot check your Iqama validity through the usual methods, you can always inquire with your employer, who can easily access this information through these dedicated channels.
In conclusion, keeping track of your Iqama expiry date in Saudi Arabia is effortless by following one of these simple methods. So, always stay updated about your Iqama validity, as you can now renew it for three months.