Check Saudi Iqama Validity Online
Saudi Arabia’s residence permit is known as Iqama or Muqeem. Iqama is required to be renewed on an annual basis. Iqama validity is to be checked online as it is not printed on the card.
Below are three easy methods to check your Iqama Expiry date online in Saudi Arabia.
1 – Iqama Check with Absher Website
You can check your Iqama using the Absher website and this requires an Absher account. If you are not registered with Absher, register now, and here is the procedure to register with Absher.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit the Absher website: https://absher.sa
- Then select English from the top menu
- Log in with your Absher username and password
- You will be required to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
Find and select “Query Iqama Expiry Service” in your Dashboard.
Enter your IQAMA NUMBER and image code, then click the VIEW button.
You’ll be able to see your Iqama Validity in the next window.
2 – Iqama Check using the Absher App
Alternatively, you can also check the status of Iqama using the Absher mobile app.
You can download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Once installed, log in with your username and password.
- Type the obtained OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Click on your profile picture just below the “E-Services” menu.
You can then view your Iqama Validity in Hijri Calendar (YYYY / MM / DD) format.
3- Check Iqama with Ministry of Labor Website (MOL KSA)
This is the easiest way to check your Iqama Expiry date if you are not registered with Absher or if you do not have access to your registered mobile to receive an OTP. You only require an Iqama number and date of birth for this method.
Visit the Ministry of Labor Website from the link below,
Select English from the top menu.
- Enter the Iqama Number.
- Click on the Date of Birth column and select your Date of Birth either in the Gregorian Calendar or Hijri Calendar.
- Enter the image code and click on the Next button.
Details of your Iqama Validity can be viewed in the next window.