Iqama Expiry Check Without Absher
An Iqama is a residency permit in Saudi Arabia. All foreign nationals who wish to work and live in Saudi Arabia must obtain an Iqama. You can check your Iqama expiry date on Absher or MOL (Wazarat Amal) website. But to check iqama status on Absher requires Absher registration. You can check your Iqama status on the Wazarat Amal website without the need to log in. This article will walk you through the process of checking Iqama expiry without Absher account.
In this method, you only need to enter your Iqama number or border number and date of birth to get your Iqama validity status.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date on the Wazarat Amal Website?
To check the expiration date of your Iqama online without using Absher, you will need to have your Iqama number handy. Once you have your Iqama number, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wazarat Amal website: (https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx)
- Select “English” from the top of the page.
- Enter your ten-digit “Iqama Number” or “Border Number” in the first field.
- Click on the “Date of Birth” field then select “Hijri” or “Gregorian” calendar.
- Select your Birth Year, Month and Date.
- Enter the “Image Code” and click on the “Next” button to continue.
On the next page, you will see your Iqama expiry date in both Hijri and Gregorian calendars. In addition, you will also see more detail such as the Iqama holder’s full name, gender, nationality, and phone number.
- How to Register and Activate Absher Account
- How to Check Maktab Amal Levy Paid or Not
- Easy Method to Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
- Procedure to Check Iqama Color Status Online
- How to Check Traffic Violations in Saudi Arabia
- How to Check How Many SIMs on Your Iqama