- It is possible to check the Iqama expiration date without using Absher by accessing the Ministry of Labor (MOL) KSA website.
- All you need is your Iqama number to proceed with the check.
- This method does not require any account registration.
Iqama Expiration Check Without Absher
Are you looking to check the expiration date of your Iqama but haven’t set up an Absher account? Don’t worry; there’s a simple alternative. You can verify your Iqama’s expiry date without the need for an Absher account. This article will guide you through a step-by-step process to confirm your Iqama’s validity using the Ministry of Labor (MOL) KSA’s Wazarat Amal website.
Step-by-Step Guide on Checking Iqama Expiration on the MOL KSA Website
- Visit the Wazarat Amal website.
- Check the agreement box and click the green button.
- Select your preferred language from the top menu (available languages: English, Arabic and Urdu).
- Enter your Iqama Number or Border Number.
- Enter the image code and click “Next.”
- Next, you may be prompted to enter a verification code sent to the mobile number associated with your Iqama.
On the following page, you will be able to view your Iqama expiration date along with other important details related to your residence permit.
Alternatively, you can also check your Iqama expiration date via the Tawakkalna Services app, which is available for download from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Huawei App Gallery. For more detailed information, continue reading this article, where we discuss four easy methods to check your Iqama expiry date online.