Table of Contents
As a foreigner working in Saudi Arabia, it is important to understand how to check the funds added to your Iqama, the country’s residence permit for non-citizens. Depositing funds on your Iqama number is necessary for access to certain government services, such as renewing your Iqama, obtaining a driver’s license, and applying for an exit and re-entry visa. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to check your Iqama funds online using the public query available funds service in the Absher portal.
Checking Iqama Funds Online
It is possible to receive a refund for government service fees that have been deposited on your iqama number, whether the service was not used at all or only partially used. You can request that the funds be returned to the bank account from which you made the payment. To check the balance on your iqama, you can use the Public Query Available Funds feature on the Absher platform. Here’s how to access it:
To check the balance on your iqama using the Public Query Available Funds feature on the Absher platform, follow these steps:
- Go to the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals” from the top menu.
- Choose “English” as the language.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the main page and choose “Public Query Available Funds.” (Another way to access the Public Query Available Funds feature is to select “My Services,” then “Inquiries,” and then “General Services”)
- Enter your iqama number and image code, then click the “View” button.
You will be able to see the available funds on your iqama in the next step.
We hope this article has been helpful in showing you how to check the funds on your Iqama in Saudi Arabia. If you would like to learn how to transfer the remaining funds on your iqama back to your source account, you can read our article that explains the steps to do so.