Saudi Arabia now allows expat residents to issue exit re-entry visas through Absher. To obtain an exit reentry visa through the Absher platform, you must first submit a request. After ten days, if your employer does not object, you will be able to issue your exit reentry visa on the eleventh day.
Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa through Absher
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to submit a request to issue an exit reentry visa through the Absher platform. Related: How to Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Status?
- Visit the Absher website: https://absher.sa/
- Access your Absher account by logging in.
- Select “Services” from the “My Services” menu.
- Choose “Passports“
- Select “Visa Requests“
- Now, click “Create Visa Request.”
- Select the Request Type “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)“
- In the “Return Before” column, enter the required number of days (Maximum 30 days)
- Mark the agreement with a check
- Select “Next“
- Click “Confirm” to complete your visa request.
Once the request is completed, wait for 10 days. After the 10th day, you will have a 5 day period beginning on the 11th day to issue the exit re-entry visa before its expiry. Pay the required fees and issue the visa.
If your employer objects, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development will study and make a decision within ten days of the visa application date.
Conditions for Exit Re-Entry Visa
- You and your sponsor must not be registered with the following status (Dead, Absconding, or has istiqdam violation)
- All traffic violations associated with your Iqama number must be paid.
- You are required to be physically present in Saudi Arabia.
- You must be in possession of a valid Iqama and passport.
- Your Iqama validity must not be less than 3 months in addition to the visa duration.
- Visa fees must be paid prior to the issuance of the visa.