Expat residents in Saudi Arabia require an exit re-entry visa in order to leave the kingdom temporarily. Exit re-entry visas can be obtained electronically via the Absher or Muqeem portals. This article explains how to issue an exit re-entry visa through the muqeem portal.
Procedure to Issue Exit Re-Entry Visas from Muqeem Portal
- Open Muqeem website: https://muqeem.sa/#/login
- Choose the language: Engish or Arabic
- Login to the Muqeem portal using the username and password.
- Select “Residents Management” from the top-right menu.
- Click the “Search for Resident“
- Enter the Iqama Number of the resident expatriate for whom the exit re-entry visa is to be issued and click search.
- You will be able to see the name and other details of the resident in the search result, click on the view button.
- Select “Jawazat Services” from the top right corner.
- Click on “Exit Re-Entry Visa“
- Select the visa type: Single Exit Re-Entry Visa or Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa and click on “Continue to Pay”.
- In the following window, click on “Issue Visa“
- Now you have successfully issued an exit re-entry visa.