Saudi Arabia now allows expatriate workers to issue final exit visas through the online portal Absher. In order to request a Final Exit Visa through Absher, you must not have any vehicles in your Iqama. Following are the procedure on how to issue a final exit visa through the Absher.
How to Request a Final Exit Visa through Absher?
- Visit the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Services” under the “My Services” tab
- Select “Passports” from the list of services
- Choose “Visa Services“
- Click on “Create Request for Visa“
- Choose “Final Exit Visa“
- Click on “Next“
- Click on “Confirm” to submit the application
Once you have successfully submitted your application, your employer will have ten days to inquire about your request for a final exit visa. In the absence of a response from your employer, you can issue a final exit visa with 15-day validity. Also Read: How to issue Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher