AbsherFinal Exit VisaMOI
How To Issue A Final Exit Visa Through Absher
Saudi Arabia now allows expatriate workers to issue final exit visas through the online portal Absher. To request a Final Exit Visa through Absher, you must not have any vehicles in your Iqama. Following is the procedure for issuing a final exit visa through Absher.
How to Request a Final Exit Visa through Absher?
- Visit the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Services” under the “My Services” tab
- Select “Passports” from the list of services
- Choose “Visa Services“
- Click on “Create Request for Visa“
- Choose “Final Exit Visa“
- Click on “Next“
- Click on “Confirm” to submit the application
Read: Jawazat links payment of due bills with the issuance of final exit visas
Once you have successfully submitted your application, your employer will have ten days to inquire about your request for a final exit visa. In the absence of a response from your employer, you can issue a final exit visa with 15-day validity. Also Read: How to issue Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher