Final Exit VisaAbsherJawazatTraffic Penalty

Is it possible to issue a final exit visa for dependent in the event of unpaid traffic penalties?

If you have outstanding traffic fines in your Iqama, you cannot issue a final exit visa for your family members through Absher.

According to Jawazat, a final exit visa for family members can be issued only after all outstanding traffic violations are settled. Related: Jawazat links payment of due bills with the issuance of final exit visas

You can check the traffic violations on your Iqama by visiting the Absher portal. You can also check the status of your final exit visa through the Absher platform.

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker!