Before visiting Jawazat for any services in Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to make an appointment through Absher. You can now book an appointment with Jawazat through Absher without having to log in to your account. This article explains how to book a Jawazat appointment online in a few simple steps.
Steps to book Jawazat appointments on Absher
Visit the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
Select “Passports” in the Appointments section.
Also Read: How to Register and Activate Absher Account
Enter your Iqama Number.
Choose calendar type for Date of Birth: Hijri or Gregorian
Select Date of Birth.
Enter the Image code and click on “Verify My Details.”
Click on “Proceed to Service.”
On the next page, select “Book New Appointment“
Choose a service based on your requirements:
- تسجيل السمات الحيوية للوافدين (رجال) (Registration of Fingerprints for Men)
- تسجيل السمات الحيوية لمرافقي الوافدين (Registration of Fingerprints for Dependents)
- Resident Services
- Activate or Update Cell Phone Number of Absher Account
- تعديل وضع الأشقاء اليمنيين (Special Service for Yemenis)
- تجديد بطاقة القبائل النازحه (Internally Displaced Peoples Card Renewal)
Select your Region.
Also, select the number of transactions you want to perform.
Click on “Next.”
Select the Jawazat branch you want to visit.
On the next page, select the time and date of the appointment.
Review your date and time and click on “Confirm Appointment Details“.
That’s it. You have successfully booked your Jawazat Appointment.