How to Book Wafid (GAMCA) Medical Appointment Online
Table of Contents
- The Essential Guide to Booking Your Online Wafid (GAMCA) Medical Examination Appointment
The Essential Guide to Booking Your Online Wafid (GAMCA) Medical Examination Appointment
The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, which include Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman, have introduced mandatory GAMCA (Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association) medical tests for nationals from a select list of countries who wish to work in the GCC region. This program ensures that the foreign workers entering these countries meet the required health standards.
Recently, the GAMCA program has been rebranded as the Wafid program. The previous GAMCA website is no longer in use, and all the relevant information and services now available at the Wafid website: https://wafid.com/
In this blog article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to book an appointment for the Wafid medical examination and understand its validity.
Validity of Wafid Medical Examinations
The Wafid medical examination reports are valid for two months. This means that once you receive your medical report, you have a two-month window to process your work visa for your designated GCC country.
List of countries under the Wafid program
The Wafid program covers a select list of countries whose nationals are required to undergo the medical examination before obtaining a work visa for GCC countries. Here are the list of countries:
- Sri Lanka
How to Make an Appointment for the Wafid Medical Examination
Follow these simple steps to book your appointment for the Wafid medical examination:
- Visit the Wafid website’s appointment booking page at https://wafid.com/book-appointment/
- In the location section, select your Country, City, and the GCC country you wish to travel to.
- Fill in the candidate information section with the following details:
- Full Name
- Personal Information (e.g., date of birth, gender)
- Passport Details, such as Passport Number, Issue Place, and Expiry Date
- Visa type (e.g., work or family visa)
- Contact Details, including mobile number and email
- Job position
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your credit card information to complete the payment. Make sure to double-check your details before submitting your payment.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive an appointment confirmation with the details of your appointment, such as the date, time, and location of the medical center.
The Wafid program aims to streamline the medical examination process for foreign workers planning to work in the GCC countries. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily book an appointment for the Wafid medical examination and be one step closer to obtaining your work visa. Remember that the medical examination report is valid for two months, so be sure to handover your visa processing and travel accordingly.
More from KSAexpats.com: