Saudi Driver’s License Renewal Online
You can renew your drivers license from your absher account online.
Steps to Renew Driving License Online
- Clear all pending traffic violations on your Iqama
- Take a medical checkup from your nearest authorized hospital or Polyclinic (Normal Fee is between 60-100 SR). Once the medical is done, a few hours later the report will be updated with the Jawazat system. You will be notified by SMS.
- Pay the Driving license renewal fee (for 2 years SR 80) (5 years SR 200) (10 years SR 400)
- Visit https://absher.sa website
- Login to your Absher account by giving your Iqama number and password
Click on E-SERVICES>>> Then Select TRAFFIC >>> Then Select RENEW DRIVING LICENSE
Select the License type PRIVATE DRIVING LICENSE and select the number of years (2-5-10) then Click on Next
On the confirmation page, press CONFIRM and finish the renewal.
Once the renewal is over, you may visit the nearest Traffic office (Muroor) with the original drivers license and get the new driving license printed. You can also apply for home delivery through Absher by paying SR 15.