Absher Activation through Al Rajhi Banking Channels
The Absher portal in Saudi Arabia is a one-stop shop for government services. It is the first of its kind in the country and allows users to access a range of services from a single platform. The portal has made life much easier for Saudis and expatriates and is an excellent example of how technology can be used to improve government services. MOI allows absher account activation through Saudi Banks. If you are an Al Rajhi bank account holder, you can activate your absher account through Al Rajhi bank channels such as the Al Rajhi App, Al Mubasher online banking, Al Rajhi ATM, and phone banking. This article will show you how to activate your account using each of these channels.
How to Activate Absher Account through Al Rajhi Bank App
If you want to activate your Absher account using the Al Rajhi Bank App, here’s what you need to do.
- Download Al Rajhi Bank App.
- Register and Log in to the App
- Select the “Services” option from the main menu.
- Select the option “Absher.”
- Your information will be shown on this screen. You could check the information and click the “next” button to continue.
- You need to click “Next” to allow the bank to share your information with MOl.
- That’s all!
Activating Absher through Al Rajhi Online Banking (Al Mubasher)
You can also activate your Absher account through Al Rajhi Online Banking or Al Mubasher, and here is how.
- Log in to the Al Rajhi Online Banking.
- Select the “Services” option.
- Click on “Register in Absher” from the drop-down list.
- Read the service description and click on “Accept” to continue.
- Verify your information and click on the “Proceed” button.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS shortly.
Absher Activation via Al Rajhi ATM
Another option to activate your Absher account is by visiting your nearest Al Rajhi ATM; here are the steps.
- Insert your card at ATM and select other operations from the main menu
- Select “Absher” from the sub-menu.
- Verify personal information and contact number, then continue the steps to complete registration.
- Once activation is completed, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Activation of Absher through Al Rajhi Phone Banking
- Call Al Rajhi phone banking number, 920003344.
- Enter your customer number and PIN.
- Select option number 5.
- Then select number 4 to complete the activation process.
In conclusion, if you are an Al Rajhi bank customer, it is pretty simple to activate Absher through Al Rajhi Banking channels. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to easily activate your account and start using all of the features that Absher has to offer.