Table of Contents
How to Check the Status of Your Remittance Online
Are you sending a remittance (money transfer) to family or a friend in your home country and want to keep track of its progress? Tracking your remittance online is a convenient way to stay informed about the status of your funds and ensure that they reach their destination safely. In this article, we’ll show you how to check the status of your money transfer online, whether you’re using a traditional money transfer service or an app-based platform. We’ll also provide specific instructions for tracking remittances sent from Saudi Arabia to banks in different countries. By the end of this guide, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to track your remittances with ease.
List of Foreign Banks with Remittance Tracking Online
You can check the status of your remittance (money transfer) by going to one of the top banks that are popular with Saudi expatriates. Just click on the bank you used, type in your reference number, and hit submit. You’ll see the status of your transfer right away.
- STATE BANK OF INDIA(SBI)
- THE FEDERAL BANK LIMITED
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- IndusInd Bank
- Prabhu money Tracking system
- NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT
- Allied Bank Tracking System
- BDO Tracking System
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon
- Philippines National Bank (PNB)
- MoneyGram money
- CHINA BANKING CORPORATION, MANILA, PHILIPPINES
- PHILIPPINES NATIONAL BANK (PNB), MANILA, PHILIPPINES
- RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION (RCBC), PHILIPPINES
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- UNITED BANK LIMITED, PAKISTAN
- MCB BANK LIMITED, PAKISTAN
- HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON LTD
- DUTCH BANGLA BANK LTD
- PT BANK CENTRAL ASIA TBK, INDONESIA
- HABIB BANK LTD
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
Frequently Asked Questions about Remittance Tracking Online
Tracking your remittance online can be a convenient way to stay informed about the status of your funds and ensure that they reach their destination safely. However, it’s natural to have questions about this process, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. Here are some frequently asked questions about tracking money transfers online:
- What information do I need to track my remittance online? To track your money transfer online, you will typically need the reference or transaction number of your transfer. This number is usually provided to you when you initiate the transfer and can be used to look up the status of your transfer on the website or app of the money transfer service you are using.
- Can I track a remittance I received rather than one I sent? Yes, you should be able to track a money transfer you received in the same way you would track one you sent. You will need the reference or transaction number for the transfer, which should have been provided to you by the sender.
- How up-to-date is the information on a remittance tracking website or app? The information provided on a remittance tracking website or app should be relatively up-to-date, but it may not always reflect the most recent status of your transfer. Some services may have a delay in updating their tracking information, so it’s a good idea to check back periodically to see if there are any updates.
- What should I do if there is a problem with my remittance? If you encounter a problem with your money transfer, the first step is to contact the money transfer service you are using. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and, if necessary, initiate a refund or re-send the funds.
In conclusion, tracking your remittance online is a convenient and efficient way to stay informed about the status of your funds and ensure that they reach their destination safely. By using a remittance tracking website, you can easily look up the status of your transfer with just a few clicks. By following the tips and guidelines outlined in this article, you can confidently and effectively track your money transfers online.