NCB Quickpay Account
NCB QuickPay is one of the most convenient money transfer services in the Kingdom. You can send money anytime to your home country through an ATM or by phone banking or by Alahli mobile App.
Opening an NCB e-wallet account (Quickpay) is very simple. In three simple steps you can open an NCB quickpay account.
- Go to the nearest Quickpay center
- Submit your Valid Iqama
- Complete the Registration form
Quickpay Account Benefits:
- Free ATM Card
- Transfer Money Anytime from Anywhere using the internet or any NCB ATM or by calling 92000033
- No waiting in long queues in the remittance center
- Can be used to Bill payments / Government payments
- No Hidden Charges and Affordable fees
- Best Exchange Rate
- Fast Transfer
You can send money using the Phone Banking, Alahli Online or Alahli Mobile App at any time.
You can use your Quickpay ATM card for bill payment and money transfer in any of the more than 2000 NCB ATMs around the Kingdom.
With your Quickpay ATM card you can transfer money locally to any other NCB account, but transfer to outside NCB is not allowed.
How to Deposit Cash at an ATM
How to Transfer Money from an ATM