How to Reset Absher Password?
Absher is an important e-service portal for citizens and residents in Saudi Arabia. Absher portal enables citizens and expatriates to access a variety of government services online. If you’ve forgotten your Absher password, you can easily reset it in a few simple steps. Below is the procedure.
Launch the Absher website: https://absher.sa/
- Click on the “Forgot Password” just below the “Log in”.
- Enter your Iqama Number in the new window.
- Then enter your mobile number registered with Absher.
- Enter the Image Code.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Select a “Secret Question” from the drop-down menu. (Example: Passport Number)
- Enter the answer to the secret question.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number.
- Insert a new password and confirm it.
You have now changed your password successfully.
Absher Password Requirements
- The password must contain a minimum of eight characters.
- A capital letter must be included.
- A lowercase character must be included.
- A numeric character must be present.
- It must not contain any special characters other than @ symbol.
- Do not include any portion of the User ID that exceeds four characters in length.
- The confirmation password must match the primary password.
- Ensure that the language of the keyboard is set to English.