How to Reset Absher Password Online?
Absher is an important e-service portal for residents of Saudi Arabia. Absher portal enables citizens and expats to access a variety of government services. If you’ve forgotten your Absher password, you can easily reset it online. Below is the procedure.
Launch the Absher website: https://absher.sa/
Click on the “Forgot Password” just below the “Log in”.
Enter your Iqama Number in the new window.
Insert your mobile number registered with Absher.
Enter the Image Code.
Click on the “Next” button.
- Select a “Secret Question” from the drop-down menu. (Example: Passport Number)
- Enter the answer to the secret question.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number.
- Insert a new password and confirm it.
You have now changed your password successfully.
Absher Password Requirements
- The password must contain a minimum of eight characters.
- A capital letter must be included.
- A lowercase character must be included.
- A numeric character must be present.
- It must not contain any special characters other than @ symbol.
- Do not include any portion of the User ID that exceeds four characters in length.
- The confirmation password must match the primary password.
- Ensure that the language of the keyboard is set to English.