Absher is an important eServices portal provided by the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia. This post explains how you can change your registered mobile number in Absher.
- Change Mobile Number through Absher Website
- Change Mobile Number using Absher Kiosk Machine
Through the Absher Website
To use this method, you must have access to your registered mobile phone number. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to your Absher account
- Click on the”3 dots” given in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “user information’
- Click on “Edit”
- Enter your “New Mobile Number“
- Click on “Save”
- Enter the verification code.
- Upon completion, you will see a confirmation message “Your account information has been successfully updated“
Through the Absher Self Service Kiosk
In case you have lost your registered mobile number, you can follow this method,
- Visit the Nearest Absher Kiosk Machine
- Select the English language
- Enter your ten-digit Iqama Number
- Select the “Update Mobile” option
- For verification, put your “Right Index Finger” on the Fingerprint Scanner
- Again, repeat the same with your “Left Index Finger”
- Enter your new mobile number
- Enter the OTP received on the new mobile number and Finish