Sehhaty app provides health services to individuals in Saudi Arabia. The app helps to connect users to health information and medical e-services provided in the Kingdom. Sehhaty app allows users to schedule coronavirus vaccine appointments and download COVID-19 vaccine certificates. Here is a quick guide on How to change your mobile number in the Sehhaty app.
Change Mobile Number in Sehhaty App
You can now update your mobile number in the Sehaty app by following the steps below:
- Install Sehhaty app from playstore or app store.
- Log in to the app.
- Click on “Profile” in the main menu tab
- Click on the “Update” button next to Phone Number.
- Enter the new mobile number
- Enter the verification code (OTP) sent to your new mobile number.
- Upon successful verification of OTP you will get a confirmation message on the screen.
Is it possible to register in Sehhaty with a non-activated mobile number in Absher?
It is possible to log into Sehhaty or create an account outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia