Mawid is an e-service that enables beneficiaries to schedule, cancel, or reschedule appointments at primary healthcare centers and manage referral appointments at any hospital via a smartphone application. You can now use Mawid Services through the Ministry of Health’s Sehhaty app.
How to use Mawid Services in the Sehhaty App
The Mawid service is now available in the Sehhaty app and the procedure is explained below.
- Launch the Sehhaty mobile application.
- Select “Appointments” from the bottom menu.
- Choose “Book Appointments“
- Fill out the booking form and select Next.
- Select the available date and time slot.
- Enter the reason for the Appointment and then choose Book an Appointment.
- Click on “Confirm” to confirm your Appointment.