Naqal Maloomat Process Online
In Saudi Arabia, “Naqal Maloomat” is a commonly used term for updating renewed passport information on the Jawazat system. Previously, it was necessary to visit the Jawazat office in person to perform this update. However, now it can be done online through the Absher platform. This convenient online method allows both workers and their dependents to update their passport information.
Conditions for Updating Passport Information on Absher
Here are the conditions for updating passport information on Absher:
- Passport information can be updated through Absher only once in five years.
- Passports with more than 12 months of validity remaining cannot be updated on Absher.
- Outstanding fines for traffic violations in the Iqama will prevent a person from updating their passport information through Absher.
Absher Passport Update Guidelines for Different Categories
Here are the guidelines for updating passport information on Absher for various categories.
- Foreign investors are allowed to update their passport details through Absher themselves.
- For foreign workers, the Naqal Maloomat process can only be completed through their Sponsor or Authorized Agent’s Absher account.
- The passport information of dependents of expatriate workers (family members) can be updated through the Absher account of their head of household (father or husband).
Also Read: How to Pay Exit Re-Entry Visa Fee in Saudi Arabia
How to update new passport in Absher (Naqal Maloomat Procedure)
Updating your passport information in Absher can be done through both the Absher app and the Absher portal. Here are the steps to follow if you want to update your passport information through the Absher portal:
- Go to the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals”.
- Select English from the top of the page.
- Log in with your username and password
- Go to eServices > Passports > Update Resident Passport Information
- Select the individual’s name.
Then enter the following details
- Passport Update Type
- New Passport Number
- Optical Character Recognition (see above screenshot)
- New Passport Issue Date
- New Passport Expiry Date
- New Passport Issuance Country
- New Passport Issuance City
Once you enter all the above information, click the “Submit” button.
That’s all! Your updated passport information will be displayed in your Absher portal profile once the update process is finished.
Also Read: How to Check Iqama Transfer Status in Saudi Arabia
In conclusion, updating passport information through Absher has made things easier and more comfortable for expats living in Saudi Arabia. By eliminating the need to visit Jawazat office in person, this process has become more efficient and time-saving. However, it is important to note that there are certain conditions and guidelines that need to be followed while updating the passport information on Absher, which we have covered in this article. By following these guidelines and conditions, you can ensure that the Naqal Maloomat process is completed smoothly and without any unnecessary delays. Overall, the convenience of updating passport information online through Absher is a great benefit for those living and working in Saudi Arabia.