SIMAH – Saudi Credit Bureau
SIMAH is a credit information agency that collects, analyzes, and provides detailed and up-to-date credit information on both individuals and institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You can get your SIMAH credit report/credit score by visiting the SIMAH website https://www.simah.com/.
SIMAH Credit Report
SIMAH credit report contains all of the information related to a client’s credit transactions with SIMAH members. The report includes his identification number, place of residence, current and previous places of work, marital status and personal information. Related: Penalties for cheque bounce in Saudi Arabia
Benefits of having a credit report
The SIMAH credit report contains detailed information on any credit product such as personal loans, financial vehicles, or telecom services. The following are the key merits of having a credit report.
- Credit Reports will help you with your financial planning.
- The credit report gives you the authority to view your credit information with credit providers to be aware of any updates.
- You can utilize your credit report to be aware of guaranteed default credit products, if any.
- Credit Report is a confidential & reliable tool to access your historical & existing credit information at any time.
Procedure to Get SIMAH Credit Report
You can get your credit report by visiting the SIMAH website: https://www.simah.com/
There are four different packages available, you can choose one of them as per your requirements,
- Simah Basic Package
- Simah Advanced Package
- Simah Premium Package
- Simah Premium Plus Package
If you only need a one-time credit report, you can go for the Basic Package of SR 25. Following are the details of the different packages offered by Simah.
Once you select a suitable package, create an account using your ID and Mobile number to get the SIMAH report. Your SIMAH Credit report will look like this.