Table of Contents
How to Transfer Balance from STC to STC
Are you an STC customer looking to transfer credit between your accounts or to a friend or family member’s account? Look no further! In this article, we will provide you with three easy methods for transferring the balance from STC to STC. By the end of this article, you will know exactly how to transfer load from STC to STC in no time.
What You Should Know About STC Balance Transfer
In order to perform a balance transfer from one STC number to another,
- The sender must have enough credit for the transfer.
- A minimum of SAR 5 and a maximum of SAR 20 can be transferred per transaction.
- There must be at least SAR 25 available in the sender’s credit balance following the transfer.
- The balance transfer amount should be a multiple of SAR 5 (Example: 5,10,15 & 20).
- The number of transactions allowed each day is unlimited.
- The fee for transferring the balance between STC networks is SAR 1 per transaction
- The service is limited to prepaid users.
STC Balance Transfer Methods
Following are the three methods to transfer balances from one STC number to another.
Using USSD Code
You can transfer your STC balance to another STC number (Sawa number) in a few different ways. The easiest way is to use the USSD code. To do this, simply dial *133*recipient number*amount# and press the call button.
For example, if you wanted to transfer the SAR 10 STC balance to 0552565765, you would dial *133*0552565765*10#.
The second method is by SMS. To do this, simply type the following code and send it to 900: *133*recipient number*amount#.
For example, if you wanted to transfer 5 SAR to 0552555735, you would send the text *133*0552555735*5# to 900.
Using MySTC App
Another way to transfer STC load is using the MySTC mobile application, which you can download from Google Play or Apple app stores. The MySTC app is a great way to transfer the balance from one STC number to another.
- Download and register for the MySTC app.
- Log in to the app.
- From the “Manage” tab, select the “Transfer” option.
- Then, enter the recipient’s number, and send.
It’s that easy!
In conclusion, transferring the balance from STC to STC is a quick and easy process that can be done in a variety of ways. By following the steps outlined in this article, you will be able to transfer credit from STC to STC with ease and convenience. So why wait? Start transferring credit between your STC accounts today!