Apple Pay is one of the most innovative mobile payment services on the market. Apple Pay allows users to store their card information securely on their device, which can then be used to make in-store purchases (or even online purchases) with any participating retailer. Saudi Arabia is one of the few countries that Apple Pay can be used in. In this blog, we explain how to add your credit or debit card (Mada card) to Apple Pay.
How to add Debit/Credit Card to Apple Pay
Apple Pay wallet allows you to securely make payments using your iPhone or Apple Watch. Follow these steps to add your Saudi bank card to Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Here’s how to link your credit or debit cards to your iPhone for use with Apple Pay.
- Open the Wallet App
- Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
- Scan bank card information with your iPhone’s camera.
- Fill in your card’s CVC
- Accept terms and conditions
- Verify your card by entering the code sent to you by text from the card issuer bank, and then click Next.
- Your credit card or Mada card is now ready to be used with Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch, you must first add your credit or debit card to your Apple Watch. Here’s how to do it:
- To get started, launch the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- Use your iPhone camera to scan bank card information.
- Enter the CVC on the back of your card.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Verify your credit/debit card by entering the code sent to you from card issuer by text and select next.
- Now you can use Apple Pay with your card.
Apple Pay Supported Banks and Card Issuers in Saudi Arabia
Apple Pay currently supports the following Saudi Arabian banks and card issuers:
- Al Rajhi Bank
- Alinma Bank
- American Express
- Arab National Bank
- Bank Albilad
- Bank Aljazira
- Bank Saudi Fransi
- Gulf International Bank-Saudi
- Riyad Bank
- Saudi National Bank
- STC pay
- The Saudi British Bank “SABB”
- The Saudi Investment Bank