Al Rajhi MADA Debit Card Renewal
You can renew your Al Rajhi Bank mada debit card through an Al Rajhi ATM 60 days before it expires, with the option to choose which branch you want to pick up the card from. When the renewed card arrives at the bank, you will receive an SMS to your bank-registered mobile phone.
How to renew mada card through ATM
You can renew your Mada card by visiting any of the Al Rajhi Bank ATMs by following these easy steps:
- Insert your Mada Card.
- Go to the main menu.
- Select the “other transactions” option.
- Again, select “ other transactions” from the secondary menu.
- Select “renew your debit card”.
- If you wish to receive your renewed card from your default branch, select the “renew”.
- In case you want to collect the card from another branch, please select “Change branch” and enter the branch code (3 digits).
In case you didn’t register your mobile number, you can do so by selecting “Adding/update mobile number”
How to collect your renewed mada debit card
- You will receive an SMS from Al Rajhi Bank once your renewed card reach the selected branch.
- Go to the branch to collect the card.
- After receiving the card, go to any of your nearest Al Rajhi ATM to activate the card.