Uses of Al Rajhi Bank’s Self-Service Kiosk
Al Rajhi Bank introduces one of the Self Service Kiosk (ASRAA)’ series of services, which is the ability to print the ATM cards using the fingerprint technology.
The new service allows the customers to print new ATM cards at any time and day without the need for the old one, as well as allowing the customer to choose the name he/she wants to print on the card in a process characterized by easement and high-security standards using the customer’s fingerprint.
This service is for encouraging customers to visit the Self Service Kiosk to carry out their various banking transactions without the need to visit the branch, which means a positive transformation of the banking transactions to the electronic channels in order to provide a better mechanism raising the quality and efficiency of the services provided to the customers.
The new service of printing the cards using the fingerprint technology will be available on the Self Service Kiosk located across the Kingdom.
Following are the key features of Al Rajhi Bank Self Service Kiosk
- Renew ATM cards using the old card
- Print a replacement card or new customer using the fingerprint technology
- Print instant checkbook
- Print 6-month account statement
- Print the IBAN number or send a mobile text message containing the IBAN number
- Bill Payment Services
- Transfer between accounts and all transactions available on ATM except cash withdrawals and deposits
- Update ID / Iqama expiry date