The Saudi National Bank (SNB), aka AlAhli Bank, is the largest bank in Saudi Arabia. The bank was formerly known as the National Commercial Bank (NCB). In this article, we will show you the SNB online account opening procedure in detail so that you can open a new account with AlAhli bank in no time.
Requirements for AlAhli Account Opening
SNB Online Account Opening Steps
- Go to the AlAhli online website: https://new.alahlionline.com/account-opening/.
- Click on the link next to “Open your account online now.”
- Enter the “Iqama Number”
- Select Date of Birth Calendar (Hijri or Gregorian)
- Enter the “Date of Birth”
- Enter your “Mobile Number”
- Tick in the agreement and click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Continue by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
On the next page, you will have to fill in the following details:
- Material Status
- Country of Birth
- Place of Birth
- National Address Details
Enter your home country’s address.
- Home country building number
- Street name
- Postal Code
- Additional Number
- Contact information
Here you can enter your employment details:
- Employment Status
- Academic Qualifications
- Employer Name
- Job Title
- Date of joining
- Work Region
- Street Name
- Phone Number
Here you can enter your financial information.
- Monthly Payment Income Method
- Primary income amount
- Main Income
- Wealth Level
Here you have to enter the purpose you are opening this account.
- Account opening Reason
- Name of Main Depositors
- Main Beneficiary Name (Local)
- Name of the Main Beneficiary (International)
- Total Expected Monthly Cash Deposits
- Expected Total Monthly Cash Withdrawals
- Total Expected Monthly income Local/International transfers
- Top countries to transfer to or from.
The confirmation page will show all the information you entered in the previous steps. Ensure that all the information provided is correct, and then proceed.
You will be asked to enter your Absher username and password to validate the user on the next page. To finish the account opening process, enter the secret code received in your registered mobile number.
On the next page, you will see a message, “Your account has been successfully created.” along with your newly created SNB account number.
Online Banking Registration
In the final stage of the process, you will be asked to choose a method for getting your Mada Debit Card. There will be two options, and you can choose one.
- Print Via Self Service
If you select the option “Print Via Self Service,” you can print your debit card at any nearby SNB self-service kiosk. On the other hand, if you select “Mail,” your Mada debit card will be delivered to your registered address via courier.
We hope this article has helped you understand the process of opening an SNB online account. Overall, we found the SNB online account opening process very user-friendly and straightforward. We were able to open an account in just a few minutes and didn’t encounter any issues along the way. Thanks for reading!