How to Open an Alinma Bank Account Online
Alinma is one of the most innovative and fastest-growing banks in Saudi Arabia. Now you can open an account with Alinma bank without visiting the branch. Even ATM cards can be ordered online and then delivered to your registered address or printed at a selected Alinma ATM.
- No branch visits required. Visit the Alinma website to open your new account online.
- Digitally authenticate your ID with the National “IAM” platform, which can be accessed directly through the Alinma website.
- Register for the Alinma Internet e-banking service while opening your new account, giving you access to 24/7 e-banking via your computer or smart device.
- Request an Alinma Mada card online and then print it at one of Alinma’s self-service card printing ATMs. Alternatively, debit cards can also be sent to you by postal mail.
- After the account opening is complete, enjoy the immediate and full benefit of Alinma’s products and services.
Steps to open an account through Alinma website:
- Visit the Alinma Bank website www.alinma.com
- Click on the “Open an Account” icon at the top of the page
- Check the service details and choose “Open Account Now”
- Enter your ID and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the required data.
- Choose your Alnima ID.
- Enter your Absher username and password to authenticate the account.
- Your current digital account has been successfully opened and you can register for Alinma Internet.
- Print your Alinma Mada card through selected Alinma ATMs or get it delivered by postal mail.