Wondering how to add international CME hours to the Mumaris Plus account? Using the Mumaris plus e-service, a health practitioner can request to consider his/her continuous medical education hours (CME) obtained outside the Kingdom by attaching all the required documents and submitting the application to the Commission for study and approval. Here is how.
Steps of Adding International CME Hours
- Log into your Mumaris account using your username and password.
- Go to “E-Services,” then “CME/PD Services,” then click on “Adding International CME Hours.”
- Read the General Instructions and click on the “Done” button.
- On the next screen, provide contact information and click “Next.”
- On the activities screen, click on “add activity.”
- Fill in the activity title, activity hours, and activity conducting start date, then click on the “Next” button.
- You will have to upload attachments; click on the “Next” button once the documents are attached.
- Review the data and check the declaration box on the next screen, then click on “Next.”
- Finally, you will see your application reference number on the screen; now, click finish.
- You will receive a confirmation email after reviewing your request.
To know more about the process visit the scfhs website (https://scfhs.org.sa/).
Adding international CME hours to your MumarisPlus account is a great way to keep your certification current and demonstrate your commitment to professional development. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. We hope you found this guide helpful.