What is Mumaris Plus?
Marmaris Plus is a unified portal for all Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) services for health practitioners in Saudi Arabia. In this article, we’ll show you how to create a mumaris plus account in a few easy steps.
Mumaris Plus Services
Using mumaris plus account you will able able to apply for the following services:
- Professional Classification service from inside and outside Saudi Arabia,
- Professional Registration service from inside Saudi Arabia.
- Professional Reclassification Service.
- Professional Reregistration services.
- New Qualification Study.
- Issuing a Training letter.
- Issuing a certificate of good standing.
- View earned Continuous Professional Development hours.
- Apply for the recognition of earned CPD hours.
How to Create a Mumaris Account Online
In order to sign-up for a Mumaris plus account visit the SCFHS website: https://portal.scfhs.org.sa/en-US/Account/Register
Click on “Sign up“
Then, fill out the following:
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
Click on the “Sign up” button to complete the Mumaris plus registration.
You will receive a confirmation message in your email shortly, and you must open it and click “Activate Account” in your email. Your mumaris account will be instantly activated.
Following the successful activation of your Mumaris plus account, you will receive another email from [email protected] informing you that your account has been activated.